Spitfire Releases V2019 of the Spitfire Project Management System
Williamsburg, VA – (March 25th, 2019) Spitfire Management, LLC, announces the release of the latest version of its construction project management software with integrated accounting.
This latest version of the Spitfire Project Management System offers both new features and easier ways to utilize the functionality already in the system. A few of the highlights in V2019 include:
- Lighter-weight user interface, great on tablets,
- Numerous improvements to the user interface overall,
- Integration with DocuSign,
- Templates for exporting grid data to fancy Microsoft Excel documents,
- Improved workflow and validation,
- Fancy filters that can be applied with a single click,
- Improved visibility into cloud storage,
- a new Merge CCO feature
- a new Change Item distribution feature to update your SOV Billing
- over two dozen user requested enhancements
Stan York, VP of Development, says, “We are very proud of our new integration with DocuSign. It is a great compliment to our cloud storage integration and a continuation of our philosophy that great software must work together with many partners to maximize productivity and ROI.”
Spitfire Project Management System V2019 was introduced to clients and partners during a webinar on March 14th. For the first time, the entire presentation was conducted using an Samsung Tab S4 Android tablet. Interested parties are encourage to request a demo.
About Spitfire Management
Spitfire Management, LLC, the privately-held developer of the Spitfire Project Management System, specializes in project management and document control software with optional integration with accounting systems. The product from the start has been a browser-based system for the benefit of its client base. Spitfire Management offers cloud-based software-as-a-service and on premise models, both of which provide “any time, any device, anywhere” access to the system. The company has kept, and will continue to keep, pace with evolutions in technology. Headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, Spitfire Management has satellite offices around the world.