You Can Make Your Spitfire Project Management System Uniquely Yours
Because no two companies are alike or work exactly in the same way, the Spitfire Project Management System does not try to be a one-size-fits-all solution.
The system offers many different implementation options, and many of its features can be configured, all according to what works and looks best for you.
The Spitfire Project Management System offers hundreds of rules that can be used to tweak the business logic of our out-of-the-box system. Want to define your own document status that means “approved”? There is a rule for that. Want to indicate where the default item description should be copied from? There is a rule for that. Here are just a few more examples of what you can change through rules:
- The default text for different types of Alerts
- Whether subcontracts and change orders will updated the budget automatically
- Whether a single sequence of document numbers should be used across all projects
- Which files should be attached automatically to new documents
- Default due dates for documents
- Which groups of contacts should be private
- The default team members that should be added to a new project
UI Configuration Tool
Spitfire’s UI Configuration tool allows you to change the look of your system and include what you want, while removing or hiding what is superfluous. Through the UI Configuration tool, you can change:
- The fields that appear on your documents
- The tabs that appear on your documents
- The labels on any field or tab
- The columns of information on different dashboards
- The filters for different dashboard parts
- Who gets to see and/or change what fields
- When and which values are required
Spitfire’s functionality extends beyond our of-the-box features:
- Add your own business logic using any combination of ten extension points.
- Create and deploy your own reports.
- Build a library of templates that gather and merge almost any data in the system.
- Add custom workflow scripts to automatically guide and even modify documents as they progress through various stages.
- Create your own software agent that receives notifications of events as they happen in the system.
- Include and rename only the types of documents you need.
- Use your own codes, pick lists, and classifications.
- Create your own file folder structure for use across all projects.
- Define your own account categories.
- Modify types of Alerts, Dates and Compliance.
- Change the theme colors.
And make the system your own in ways too numerous to list!